The easiest way to check which version you require is to check your trimmer size.
- If your trimmer product code is RT360, RT480, RT670, RZT360, RZT480 or RZT670 you require the smaller ‘fork-end’ paper clamp
- If your trimmer product code is RT960, RT1300, RT1500, RT2000, RZT960 or RZT1300 you require the larger ‘screw-hole’ paper clamp
- The smaller paper clamp is normally clear plastic
- The larger paper clamp is normally blue plastic
- The smaller paper clamp is held in place by the trimmer end caps using a ‘fork-end’ on the paper clamp
- The larger paper clamp is held in place by a nut and bolt which is secured through the ‘screw-hole’ in the paper clamp
If you are still experiencing problems, contact our customer care team for further assistance.